Covid-19 Safety Procedures
1. All clients must arrive on time for their appointment. If you arrive early you must wait outside the studio until your stylist is ready for you. The waiting area of the salon is closed. By arriving 15 minutes or more late, your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date. *As usual NO SHOWS or LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS will be addressed as normal per our cancellation policies
2. Upon entry to the salon, all So Chiq Studio staff & clients will have their temperature taken upon entry of the salon.
3. ALL staff & clients must wear a mask to the appointment, and the mask must remain on during the entire service. Your stylist will also be wearing a mask for the duration of the service for your safety. Failure to wear a mask will result in the rescheduling of your current appointment at the discretion of the stylist. If you arrive without a mask So Chiq Studio can provide you with a disposable mask at cost.
4. Upon entry of the studio all clients must wash their hands and/or use the designated sanitizer provided both at the reception desk, and every styling station in the salon.
5. If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms please reschedule your appointment for 14 days or later. If you arrive to the appointment and appear to be ill, or have cold/flu like symptoms your appointment will be rescheduled to 14 days or later at the discretion of your stylist.
6. If you have traveled within the last 14 days please refrain from booking an appointment or reschedule your current appointment to 14 days or later.
7. To maintain social distancing all clients must arrive alone with absolutely no guests (children included).
8. No food or beverages inside of the studio.
9. No Extra Bags, other than you purse are permitted inside the studio. Please keep your personal belonging down to the bare minimum.
12. All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each client and the stylist will remove gloves and wash hands after and prior to each service.
We look forward to keeping you safe while providing you with great service. Thank you for your patience and support!